Library of Fragrance Review

15:22

Hello Lovelies,

A few months ago I was part of a group of bloggers helping a company called 'The Library of Fragrance' with research on products etc. The website launched here in the UK around September 2014.
First established in 1996 in New york the company set to create scents of things in everyday life.

Since then 300 unique fragrances have been created and 101 of which are available here in the UK (these can be purchased online at www.libraryoffragrance.com) and 28 of the most favourite scents are available to purchase in boots stores across the country.

As a thank you for all our help we were given the opportunity to receive our most favourite scent (trust me it was hard I had a list of 7) I was sent my first choice which was 'Sex on the Beach', I chose this one in particular because I don't know about you but I am hacked off with winter now, I need warmth, sun and well cocktails in the garden. I received this only Thursday  and I love it already. Its such a fruity, sweet smell such a pick me up for the dreaded 7am cold starts.......And with a price of £15 for a 30ml bottle I will soon have a collection.

From playdoh to fresh laundry and fiery curry to pizza...yes pizza. Whatever scent you fancy I'm sure you'll find it at the Library Of Fragrance.

Much love Becca xox



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These perfumes sound so unique and fun, I will be checking them out!. f only I knew of the company earlier, I am sure they'd be perfect stocking fillers.

    http://www.heythererobyn.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images